On this page:
Our environment, health and safety policy states our unwavering commitment to our value of safety above all else.
Our Journey to Zero program asks all employees and contractors to honour our beliefs and commitments:
- all incidents can be prevented
- to work here you must be committed to working safely
- leadership is accountable for environment, health and safety performance
- we deliver on our commitments
- our Operational Excellence Management System (OEMS) enables environmental, health and safety excellence
We’re working to continuously learn, share and improve personal safety efforts by embedding safety leadership into our culture, fully engaging all employees in safety and providing a safe work environment for all employees and contractors. Our EH&S Policy was reviewed and re-approved during 2016. Doing so is more than a formality. It’s an opportunity to reaffirm our commitment to putting safety above all else.
Read more about our environment, health and safety policy
Read more about our Journey to Zero program